What are the Best practice to warm up before Workout ?
1. Loosen up.
Best practice to warm up before Workout . Warm your joints, muscles, and prep your body for exercise with mobility movements. If you’ve got one, now is also a great time for foam rolling. Start by rolling your back, then hit every section of the legs, glutes, and hip flexors. stretching exercise will make you body part worm and keep you free from injury during heavy weight lefting.
2. Get your heart pumping.
Training your heart is also very important for health life style . Increased heart thumping warms up your muscles and switches on your nervous system. Jog, slowly row, or ride a bike on low resistance.
3. Do some dynamic stretches.
Stretch your warm muscles, but don’t hold it. Remember: Static stretching during a warm-up can actually hinder your performance. Instead, do dynamic stretching, which involves continuously moving through a range of motion. For instance, you can make big arm circles in both directions, kick your legs forward, or simply touch your toes and then reach for the sky. The key is to not hold in any position.
Lets Begin with type you worm-up exercises before workout.
Here are some Dynamic Warm-Up exercise
- 2-3 minutes of jump rope.
- 50 jumping jacks.
- 20 body weight squats.
- 5 lunges.
- 10 forward leg swings.
- 10 side leg swings.
- 10-20 push ups.
1.) 2-3 minutes of jump rope. :
In rope jump all you have to do is that buy a Jump rope called (skipping), it has 2 end . Hold Each end by left and right hand, keep the center of rope back of your legs as shown in the picture.
now all you have to do is rotate the rope above your head and Jump with both feet. repeat it continously for 2 – 3 minute.
2.) 50 Jumping jack :
Jumping jacks are a sweet remembrance of our childhood. This fun whole body exercise is mostly used for warming up and instantly elevates your mood and activates various muscle groups. The rigorous calisthenic moves help improve your stamina, are a great exercise for the cardiovascular system, and relieve stress. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of doing jumping jacks, how to do them properly, and variations.
3.) 20 body weight squats. :
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. You can place your hands behind your head. This will be your starting position.
- Begin the movement by flexing your knees and hips, sitting back with your hips.
- Continue down to full depth if you are able,and quickly reverse the motion until you return to the starting position. As you squat, keep your head and chest up and push your knees out.
4.) 5 lunges.
- Keep your upper body straight, with your shoulders back and relaxed and chin up. (pick a point to stare at in front of you so you don’t keep looking down).
- Step forward with one leg, lowering your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Make sure your front knee is directly above your ankle, not pushed out too far, and make sure your other knee doesn’t touch the floor. Keep the weight in your heels as you push back up to the starting position.
5.) 10 forward leg swings.
- Keep your upper Body straight.
- Move your legs up-words as show in picture.
- repeat this exercise with both you legs .
6.) 10 side leg swings.
- Keep you upper body straight.
- Hold you up to the wall with both your hand.
- now just you left leg on the side. do this with your right leg
- repeat it for 10 times each legs