Hrithik Roshan, the charismatic Bollywood star from Mumbai, is not only known for his excellent acting skills but also for his slim and chiseled body. he was currently workout for his new movie WAR. His appearances in popular movies such as Krrish 3 and Bang Bang have revealed his spectacularly cut physique, Let us have a look at Hrithik’s Roshan transformation workout routine and diet plans for his new Movie WAR.
Hrithik Roshan Transformation workout for war movie ( 2019 )
Superstar Hrithik Roshan He prefers a balanced diet and insists there is minimum oil in his food. Chocolates are the only thing he cheats on, which is mostly at night says his trainer Satya Chaurasia.
Hrithik believes in following a very strict diet. He likes to eat healthily and believes that you are what you eat. He says you should eat at regular intervals as it enhances your metabolism never skip any diet food.
Hrithik Roshan usually said that ninety percent of the job is done through diet, and ten percent through exercise.
Instead of having three heavy meals per day, he always prefers to have small meals at regular intervals.
Being a person with a sensitive and discriminating taste, Hrithik does not like to give up his favorite foods to acquire the desired physique. He has a great liking for sweet foods including ice creams and chocolates. Therefore, with a desire to get into the best possible shape for the movies, he hired Kris Gethin as his trainer and later Marika Johansson as his nutrition expert.
Hrithik Roshan Workout Routine
- CrossFit training 5 times a week: Bungee Sprints, TRX Drills, Sandbag Drills, Cone Drills, Sledge Hammer Drills, Jacobs Ladder Drills, Tire Flips, Plyometrics, Shoulder Press, Kettlebell Swings, Power Bag Exercises, Bear Crawls, T-Bar Anchor Swings, Kickboxing
- Monday – Back, Chest, and Calves (1-3 sets of exercises with around 10 reps): Incline dumbbell flyes, dumbbell bench press, bent-over barbell row, underhand cable pulldowns, back extensions, calf raises in both seated and standing postures
- Tuesday – Legs (2-5 sets of exercises with 12-15 reps): Seated leg tucks, leg press, leg curls, leg extensions, hack squat
- Wednesday – Rest
- Thursday – Abs, Shoulders, and Calves (2-3 sets of exercises with around 12 reps): Barbell military press in a seated position, side lateral raise, upright barbell row, weighted sit-ups, reverse flyes, seated as well as standing calf raises
- Friday – Arms (2-3 sets of exercises with 10-15 reps): Dumbbell pullover, overhead triceps extension using cable rope, lying triceps extension with cable, straight-arm pulldown, dumbbell triceps extension in a standing position, concentration curls, alternate bicep curl with dumbbells, standing biceps curl with cable
- Saturday Sunday some other workout like Crossfit, cardio, etc.
Hrithik Roshan protein intake
He prefers having
His carbohydrate menu includes
Breakfast His breakfast is a protein shake, four egg whites a brown bread along with multivitamins (pills).
Lunch Lunch for Hrithik consists of 50 to 60 grams of chicken breast along with steamed/ stir fry veggies. He loves Broccoli especially. Throughout the day he eats 8 to 10 egg whites, with an interval of two hours between each meal.
Dinner For dinner, it is 60 to 17 grams roasted fish or Chicken Breast (Salmon or Sea Bass, whichever is freshly available) along with steamed/ stir fry vegetables.
Between meals, He ends up eating at least six meals a day, most of which are protein-based (omelet/ egg whites/ scrambled eggs) and after every workout, he has a protein shake.
Hrithik Roshan Body Measurements
- Height: 1.82 m (6 ft)
- Weight: 190 lbs (86 kg)
- Chest: 46 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 17 inches
Hrithik Roshan has certain rules with it comes for a proper diet plan
- He tries to limit his intake of sugar to a minimum level since these are just empty calories.
- However hungry he might be, he fills his stomach up to 70 percent of his hunger quotient.
- Since sodium is known to induce bloating, his salt intake is extremely low.
- After having a full meal, he tries to have a nap to allow the nutrition of the food to reach the body and tries eating within 45 minutes after completing his workout.
- He also believes in keeping his body properly hydrated and drinks a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water daily.
But, everybody has their cravings and so does this superstar. He is a big foodie and his temptation for chocolates, ice creams, sweets, etc. is fulfilled on his cheat day. He has one such day when he relinquishes his sweet tooth and indulges in junk food and other fast foods.
The actor follows a strenuous workout regime, under the supervision of his fitness instructor. He has specific workout plans for every day of the week, leaving Wednesday since that is his rest day, which has been designed by his instructor, Kris Gethin. He does 20-30 minutes of cardio exercises daily.
Hrithik Roshan Bodybuilding Tips
As Hrithik says, transforming your body is easy with consistent training but you should be mindful of unhealthful foods and avoid the temptations of fast foods to stay fit and healthy.