Want to Get Rid of love handles? Avoid 5 Foods If You Want FLAT Belly

get rid of love handles
get rid of love handles

Want to Get Rid of love handles? If you want a FLAT tummy not a FAT tummy and you are trying to lose weight then you NEED to  avoid these 5 kinds of foods that while increase your belly fat and love handles!

SUMMER SEASON is the best time to loss not some, more of you weight and body fat, in summer season you can easily get rid of love handles.

The first thing you think of get rid of love handles when trying to see a loss in pounds is doing exercises and cardio exercises.

But there’s only so much exercise you can do to lose weight lower belly fat.

In fact, it would take hundreds of hours doing cardio workouts to lose a significant amount of weight.

The maximum result of weight loss comes from consumption healthy.

For you girls who loves consumption taste food , as I do, it would be had to loss weight.

Here are the best way to lose belly fat and get rid of love handles.

However, if you swap out these 5 processed foods for healthier choicesyou’ll be able to begin lose belly fat very fast and quick fat loss process and feeling nice together with your new weight loss

1. Instant Ramen

un healthy processed packed food
unhealthy processed packed food

Instant ramen is probably the most unhealthy of the processed foods to choose from in wanting to stay healthy.

The sodium in one serving of instant ramen alone makes up 33% of your daily intake.

sodium is the ingredient  that makes your stomach so bloated and makes it hard to lose weight.

Eat instead: Whole grain pasta with seasonings: a favorite combo is sea salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.

2. Potato Chips

potato chips unhealthy processed food
potato chips unhealthy processed food

Potato chips are a combination of fried, oily empty carbs and unhealthy, over-the-top flavors.

Don’t even get me started on Pringles, which claim to be potato chips but are only 42% potato, leaving 58% of unhealthy additives.

In Ads they show that baked food or potato food are healthy but Even the “baked” varieties of chips have more sodium and fat than you need. so try to avoid then.

3. Deli Meats

Deli Meats
Deli Meats

Deli sandwich meats are easy to get, easy to make, and great to eat.

However, the additives and extra sodium that the deli meats come with are not so great.

Avoid deli meats and even deli cheese, as the cheese is often processed enough to make your stomach bloated and make it harder to lose weight.

This is all fat that you need to avoid to make your stomach shrink.

Eat instead: freshly carved chicken or turkey is just as good on a sandwich, and can be cheaper! These are much healthier than the processed deli meat.

4. Salad Dressing ( toppings )

Salad Dressings
Assortment Of Salad Dressing Bottles

After all, salad is healthy. However, the salad dressing you bought at the store with your head held high for making healthy choices is not as healthy as you think.

Drop those unhealthy processed salad dressings to real help yourself to drop the pounds.

Eat instead: Use EVOO, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning.

5. White Bread

white bread maida not good for diet plan
white bread maida not good for diet plan

White bread is just an empty carbs so you need to just avoid those white bread fast food.

White bread contains processed ingredients.

In fact, most brands that market a “whole wheat” variety of bread do not add in any beneficial ingredients.

So although whole wheat is better than the enriched flour that is in white bread, it still does not do anything for you nutritionally.

Eat instead: Whole grain bread, which includes grains that will keep you fuller longer and are beneficial to your heart health.