Hi Guys, Welcome to Your Gym Guides In this Blog Post we will Know more about Creatine with Quick Guide.
What is Creatine?
Creatine is one of the most popular sports supplements on the market. It gives you the majority of energy for short-term, maximum exercise such as sprinting a 100m or lifting weights. But, creatine is also one of the most misunderstood sports supplements.
Creatine is naturally produced in your body from amino acids – the building blocks of protein.
It’s also found in protein-rich foods, mainly meat and fish. But, you would need to eat a lot of meat and fish to obtain an appreciable amount of creatine.
This makes supplementing with creatine an inexpensive and efficient way to increase creatine intake.
Creatine Quick Facts
- Creatine breaks down into phosphocreatine (CP), which provide rapid energy for muscle contraction.
- Creatine cause the release of the anabolic hormone IGF-1 used in promoting muscles growth.
- Creatine is a Quick source of muscle Energy, allowing for more reps.
- Creatine use aids long-term bone strength for weight trainiers.
- Creatine increases strength during resistance training by up to 20 %.
- Some Woter retenting and Cramping is reported with the use of creatine, but the effects are for short term.