Triceps Workouts at the gym’s let’s Know Few Things of Triceps Muscles exercises
Triceps workouts at the gym, The triceps brachii muscle (Latin for “three-headed muscle of the arm”) is a large muscle on the back of the upper limb of many vertebrates. It is the muscle principally responsible for extension of the elbow joint (straightening of the arm). The triceps is an ex-tensor muscle of the elbow joint and an antagonist of the biceps and brachi muscles. It can also fixate the elbow joint when the forearm and hand are used for fine movements. triceps workouts
The 5 Best Muscle Building Triceps Workouts at the gym
1. Push-Ups – Close Triceps Position exercise :
How to do close grip Triceps push-ups: triceps workouts at the gym
- Lie on the floor face down and place your hands closer than shoulder width for a close hand position. Make sure that you are holding your torso up at arms’ length.
- Lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor as you inhale.
- Using your triceps and some of your pectoral muscles, press your upper body back up to the starting position and squeeze your chest. Breathe out as you perform this step.
- After a second pause at the contracted position, repeat the movement for the prescribed amount of repetitions.
This pushups workout for triceps can also be performed at home ( triceps exercise at home), You can add some extra weight on your back to do this close grip triceps exercise at the gym or home.
2. Lying Triceps Extensions With EZ Curl Bar
How to do Triceps Extension workouts? : triceps workouts at the gym
- Lie on a flat bench with an EZ curl bar at arm’s length. Your hands should be about six inches apart to get the best effect on your triceps.
- Bend the arms at the elbows while keeping the rest solid and still, including the upper arm. Lower the EZ Curl Bar until it almost touches your forehead – it must be about an inch.
- Then, as for the previous exercise, bring it back to its starting position with a single gesture.
- Three sets of 10 to 15 repetitions with about a minute of rest between them should suffice.
This Exercise can also be performed using dumbbells to grow your triceps.
3. Triceps Rope Press down workouts V-Bar
How to do triceps pushdown? : triceps workouts at the gym
- Find an available cable station that has a rope on a high pulley. Take the rope and make sure your hands are facing inwards.
- The top of your arms should be frozen on your sides so that you only work the elbows on it.
- Bend your elbows, lower the rope and lift the weight until your arms are fully extended.
- Tighten all your activated triceps muscles for one second, then relax and let the rope return to its original position.
- Three sets of 15 to 20 repetitions with about a minute of rest between them should suffice.
4. Triceps Dumbbell Kickback
How To do triceps dumbbell kickback? triceps workouts at the gym
- Keep your back straight with a slight bend in the knees and bend forward at the waist. Your torso should be almost parallel to the floor. Make sure to keep your head up. Your upper arms should be close to your torso and parallel to the floor. Your forearms should be pointed towards the floor as you hold the weights. There should be a 90-degree angle formed between your forearm and upper arm. This is your starting position.
- Now, while keeping your upper arms stationary, exhale and use your triceps to lift the weights until the arm is fully extended. Focus on moving the forearm.
- After a brief pause at the top contraction, inhale and slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
- Repeat the movement for the prescribed amount of repetitions.
5. Parallel Bar Dips
- Put your hands on the handles or bars and push yourself until your arms are taut.
- Bend your elbows and start going down slowly. It should take you about three seconds to reach a point where your arms are completely horizontal, and when that happens, you have to explode in less than a second. When you return to the top, tighten all the activated muscles. If you feel too light, put on weight in the form of a vest or hang it on your belt.
- This happens to people with low body weight and strong muscles, but it can also happen to others.
- Three sets of this exercise will do the trick, with 10 to 15 repetitions per set and a minute of rest in between.
Best Tips to make your best triceps muscles begin recovery as soon as possible after you triceps workouts at the gym
Once your triceps workout is over at the gym, stretch further and make sure to eat carbohydrates and protein within half an hour. Your muscles, including your triceps, need nutrition to stay healthy and develop properly. This means that you should eat something with about 30 to 40 grams of protein, 60 to 80 grams of carbohydrates and at least 12 to 16 ounces of water (half a liter ).
Here is a Latest blog post for biceps and triceps superset workout at the gym that you must read to make your biceps and triceps muscles bigger and strong muscles.