Bananas nutrition pre-workout is high in the good kinds of carbs that one deed before and after a workout as a pre-workout or post-workout. Because the fast digesting carbs help regain the glycogen levels of your body, which Help you rebuilt damaged muscles after a workout. Moreover, banana pre-workout are packed with potassium.
WHY BANANA IS A BEST FOR PRE WORKOUT FRUIT?
- Boosts energy level
- Good for lasting energy
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces stomach acid
- Regulates Blood Sugar
- Contains No Fat, No Sodium, No Cholesterol
- Anti Oxidant
- Helps in relieving muscles Cramps
- Potassium Richness helps to stay focused and alert.
Banana Nutrition is also Perfect as Post-Workout
Bananas are healthy primarily carbohydrate, containing 31 grams per large fruit. Carbs play a critical role in your post-workout meal, as they replenish glycogen stores and help protein reach your muscles. The Australian Institute of Sport suggests consuming around 1 gram of carbohydrate per kilogram of body weight — around 0.45 gram per pound — within 30 minutes of the end of your session and recommends bananas as a good choice. These bananas should be paired with a protein source, such as lean meat, a protein shake or skim milk. Banana good for bodybuilding and a banana shake muscle milk banana creme shake
Banana Benefits nutrition in daily lifestyle
- help to get rid of anemia because many athletes suffer from anemia and this
Cause a lot of headache sensation in Exercise 2 / boost brain power because fruit bananas contain the element potassium.
- helps to calm the nerves because bananas contain a range of B vitamins, which Help in the process of calming the nerves.
- helps maintain weight and weight reduction for those who suffer from obesity.
- maintain stress in athletes is because bananas contain potassium making the heart beat per minute balanced which helps in the process of exercises.
- gives athletes in a high-energy workout.
- contains elements such as magnesium, potassium, and vitamins.
Therefore Banana benefits are a good source of energy for bodybuilding muscle with milk banana creme