BEST SUPPLEMENTS FOR MASS
Without a doubt, ” BEST SUPPLEMENTS ” you can add muscle simply by eating right and lifting weights. But to truly maximize your growth Opens a New Window. potential, supplements are a requirement. Hence, we’ve compiled a rundown of the best mass-gain supplements.
1. Whey Protein Powder : Whey tops the list of mass-gain supplements because it’s the most crucial for pushing protein synthesis. Whey is a milk protein that has a high level of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs, No. 4 on our list). because it digests fast and gets to your muscles rapidly to start building muscle. Whey also contains peptides (small proteins) that increase blood flow to the muscles. This is why we always recommend consuming whey protein immediately after training. BEST SUPPLEMENTS
How to take whey protein : Take 20 grams of whey protein powder in the 30 minutes before working out, and take 40 grams within 60 minutes after training.
2. Casein Protein Powder : Casein has always played second fiddle due to its very slow digestion rate, yet this makes it ideal as a pre-bedtime snack because it prevents catabolism while you sleep by emptying slowly and steadily. Casein is best for one who want to pack on muscle mass. It’s even known that a whey and casein protein shake taken after training at gym increases muscle growth better than either whey protein taken alone. BEST SUPPLEMENTS
How to take Casein Protein with or without Whey : Choose a casein protein that contains the slowest-digesting casein you can buy (micellar casein) and take 20-40 grams right before going to bed. After workouts, add 10-20 grams of casein to your whey protein. Also, use 20-40 grams of casein in your protein shakes between meals.
3. Creatine : Creatine is made from three amino acids: arginine, glycine and methionine.Anecdotal reports and scientific studies said that guys who take creatine gain a good body weight and increase strength. Creatine it increases the amount of fast energy in your muscles needed to perform reps in the gym.
How to Take Creatine : ake 2-5 grams of creatine , with your protein shake or with water immediately before workouts. This will help keep your muscles saturated with creatine . but keep in mind of in taking water ( 3 to 5 litter ) daily while you are using creatine . BEST SUPPLEMENTS
4. Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) : The branched-chain amino acids contain amino acids such as leucine, isoleucine and valine. the absolute most important amino acids for repairing and building muscle tissue.
How to Take BCAA : Take 5-10 grams of BCAAs with breakfast, as well as in your pre- and post-workout shakes.
5. Glutamine : The Glutamine is one of the favorite best supplement of bodybuilders. BEST SUPPLEMENTS
How to Take : Take 5-10 grams of glutamine in the morning with breakfast, with your pre- and post-workout shakes, and with your nighttime snack.