What is BCAA ?
BCAA stands for ” branched-chain amino acids ” is an combination of 3 amino acids namely ( leucine, isoleucine and valine ).
The BCAAs in whey are peptide-bound to other amino acids and, in order to be effective, must be liberated through digestion and then absorbed into the bloodstream. Even though whey protein is relatively fast digesting, it still takes several hours for all the amino acids to be liberated and absorbed into the bloodstream.
BCAAs in supplement form, however, are free-form, require no digestion, and are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. They spike blood amino acid levels to a much greater and faster extent than peptide-bound aminos. Even a few grams of free-form BCAAs will spike BCAA plasma levels to a much greater extent than 30 grams of whey protein, thereby having a more immediate impact on protein synthesis and protein degradation.
The Many Benefits Of Branched-Chain Amino Acid Supplements
- BCAA help you in protecting your muscles against the catabolic effects of dieting!
- metabolites were significant indicator of lean mass in a young and middle aged adults.
- BCAA trigger proteins synthesis and inhibits the break down of muscles cells.
- improved glucose and insulin sensitivity.
- BCAA role in muscles is to increase energy production during exercise,
- Energy is the reason BCAA are used mostly by athletics.
- they improve training motivation.
ARE BCAAs USEFULL ??
#1 : BCAA Enhance muscle protein synthesis
#2 : Leucine – enriched BCAA equalize muscle building between old & young.
#3 : BCAA increase Fat Burning and ca support Fat loss.
#4 : BCAA suppost Hormone balance during Intense Training.
#5 : BCAA may inprove strenth development with training.
#6 : BCAA Enhance Endurance Performance and decrease Fatigue.
#7 : BCAA Decrease muscles soreness & DOMS for Greater Training Frequency.
#8 : BCAA prevent muscle loss Durning Long Duration Exercise.
#9 : BCAA improved Insulin Health & may reduce Diabetes Risk.
BCAA HELP US TO KEEP YOUNG AND FIT , TELL THIS TO YOUR GRANDPARENTS AND PARENTS