In this Blog we will check our top 6 best full body workout at home for men and women you can perform this simple workout at home when you are off from gym ( when you can’t attend gym ) .
You may be a busy person who wants to get in perfect body shape, but you are juggling with your business or office job and don’t have the luxury of working out at a gym. Or maybe you’re just starting off your workout routine and you’re not yet comfortable with the idea of going to the gym. Many people prefer to workout from home, so we are here with full body workout at home for men and women so let’s begin .
Full Body Workout at home for men and women
For these and many more reasons, squeezing in an at-home workout is a great way to stay in shape without ever stepping foot in a gym. As a certified strength and conditioning specialist, I’ve compiled a list of simple yet effective exercises to help you strengthen and tone at home. The best part is that you can complete all these exercises without any equipment!
Here are 6 exercises that you can do at home without any equipment for a full body workout at home:
1. Push-ups ( full body workout at home )
A push-up is a total-body functional movement execerise that help you to increase strength and has the added benefit of engaging the core and lower body. Since it’s a body weight exercise, it can be done just about anywhere at gym ,floor,gardan,home .
Pushups is one of the workout that help you in buiding chest ,triceps and biceps as well.
They are also used as common form of punishment used in the military, school sport, or in some martial arts disciplines.
How to do pushups ? pushups for beginners.
Begin in a plank position with your arms straight, Your shoulders should be over your wrists and your body should form a straight line from head to toe.
At this plank position keep you straight
(a). Next, slowly bend your elbows and lower your chest towards the floor
(b). Then, press upwards back to plank position
For more Information about pushups Click Here
Day by Day increase the number of pushups to make yourself strong in doing pushups .
Therefore this push-up exercise is a part of full body workout at home because it effect all your upper body parts like chest, shoulder , back , biceps , tricpes.
2. The Triceps Dips
How to do ?
like a chair or curb if you’re outside, place your hands on both sides, extend your legs out in front of you, and lower your body as low as you can, keeping your elbows hugged into your side body. Then lift up using just your arms and without the help of your legs.
Therefore this triceps dips is included in full body workout at home for men and women because it build you upper body mainly you triceps.
3. The Sit-ups ( full body workout at home )
lay on the floor or your mat with your legs outstretched in front of you, and raise your torso and reach toward your feet. This exercise will work on the entire range of motion of your abdominal muscles. Repeat this for 3 sets of 10.
Non of the above 2 workout effect you abdominal part there fore we have included this Sit up in full body workout at home for men and women
4. The Glute Squat with Kick-Back
How to Do squat with kick back ?
- Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Sit back to a squat, bringing your fists close to your chin.
- Then bring your left leg straight behind you while extending your arms forward.
- Return to the squat position, then repeat on the other side.
- Continue alternating sides for one minute.
- As you squat, remember to keep your weight back on your heels.
- When extending the leg behind you, keep your hips square — don’t twist them toward the side.
For more details of Glute Exercises Click here
Glute buttocks is main body part to look sexy model so this exercise is included in full body workout at home for men and women so to build better looking Glute buttocks for men and women Fitness models
5. The Squats ( full body workout at home )
Body weight Squats
- Plant your feet on the ground.
- Bend your knees
- Lower yourself in a controlled manner get in to a half sitting position
Squats is mainly to build you Legs we have to train over all body to look good if you upper muscles are good looking and your legs are looking weak then its no use for always train you legs there fore we have included in full body workout at home for men and women
6. The Lunge
A sudden forward thrust of the body, typically with an arm outstretched to attack someone or seize something.
How to do Lunge ?
1. Stand tall with feet hip-width apart. Engage core.
2. Take a big step forward with right leg and start to shift weight forward so heel hits the floor first.
3. Lower body until right thigh is parallel to floor and right shin is vertical (it’s okay if knee shifts forward a little as long as it doesn’t go past right toe). If mobility allows, lightly tap left knee to ground while keeping weight in right heel.
4. Press into right heel to drive back up to starting position.
5. Repeat on the other side.
This is one of the legs workout (Lunge exercises for Legs ) and this also build muscles on you glute buttocks so we have included in Full body workout at home .
When you make a promise to yourself to exercise and focus on your physical fitness, you make a resolution to be a better version of yourself. Instead of making excuses not to exercise or achieve the body of your dreams, find a way to succeed. Win everyday and accomplish things that you never thought were possible. You are awesome and you can do it!