Nutrients deficiency that is incredibly common.
Nutrients deficiency – The body requires many different vitamins and minerals that are crucial for both body development and preventing disease. These vitamins and minerals are often referred to as micronutrients. They aren’t produced naturally in the body, so you have to get them from your diet.
Nutrient deficiency may refer to:
- Malnutrition, a condition in animals that results from a diet deficient in calories and/or essential nutrients
- Micronutrient deficiency, a lack of one or more of the micronutrients required for plant or animal health
- Avitaminosis, any disease caused by chronic or long-term vitamin deficiency or caused by a defect in the metabolic conversion
- Mineral deficiency, a lack of dietary minerals that are needed for an organism’s proper health.
Daily Required Nutrition value for better fitness LifeStyle
Iron deficiency is very common, especially in young women, vegetarians, and children. This may cause anemia, weakness, tiredness, weak immune system and impaired brain function.
Source of iron
- Peanut Butter
- Brown Rice
Iodine is one of the most common nutrient deficiency in the world. It may cause enlargement of the thyroid gland. Severe iodine deficiency may cause mental retardation and the development of abnormalities in children.
Sources of Iodine
- Iodised Salt
- Fish (Tuna, Shrimp)
- Dairy product (Milk, Yogurt )
? Vitamin D deficiency:-
Deficiency in vitamin D may cause weak bones, increased chances of fractures. It is very difficult to get vitamin D from diet alone.
Source of vitamin D
- Early morning sunlight
- Fatty Fish like Salman
- Egg Yolk
- Fruits like orange
- Take Supplements
?Vitamin B12 deficiency:-
Deficiency in vitamin B12 may include blood disorder, impaired brain function.
Sources of vitamin B12.
- Chicken, Beef and its lever.
- Fortified cereal breakfast.
Low intake of calcium is very common nowadays. The main symptom of calcium deficiency has increased the chance of osteoporosis in old age.
Source of calcium.
- Dairy products like cheese, yogurts.
- Same Leafy vegetables.
- Beans & lentils.
- whey Protein.
- Take Supplements.
?Vitamin A deficiency:-
Deficiency in Vitamin A can cause damage to eyes, severe condition you may lose eyesight. It also decreases the immune system.
Source of Vitamin A
- Cod liver oil
- Beef Livers
- Sweet Potatoes.
Many people are eating very less magnesium. Deficiency is very common in Western countries. Low
magnesium is associated with many health condition and disease.
Source of magnesium
- Almond Cashew.
- Black Bens