How many eggs a day should i eat for muscle building

0
2547
how many eggs a day should i eat daily for bodybuilding.com 2
how many eggs a day should i eat daily for bodybuilding.com 2

How many eggs should I eat a day?

Are eggs healthy or not? This Blog on eggs is your one-stop shop for everything you need to know about eggs. More specifically eggs and overall health. So often I get asked by my clients alike – How many eggs should I eat a day?

I feel that this is another problem that is super India-specific. Nowhere else in the world will you see people freaking out so much about how many eggs you can eat in a day and similar topics. Firstly, it should be noted that eggs are not bad for you.

In fact, for both men and women, they SHOULD be crucial parts of a daily diet. Moreover for India, Sunday ho ya Monday, Roz Khao Ande should be a national slogan! for India, We’re some of the unhealthiest people in the world and a lot of that is thanks to the lack of protein in our diets.

Eggs are easily the best food for bodybuilding AND fat loss. Yes, I said fat loss. Remember fat loss comes from a combination of high protein diets and exercise.

The best food source when it comes to high protein diet is an EGG, WITH the EGG YOLK. So if you ever wondered whether you should only stick to egg whites, I highly suggest you press the play button! May this ARE EGGS HEALTHY OR NOT argument be destroyed once and for all. Science says this…

What science says about how many eggs a day / per day?

The science is clear that up to 3 whole eggs per day are perfectly safe for healthy people.

The more of it you eat, the less your body produces. For this reason, eating a few eggs won’t cause a high rise in cholesterol levels.

Let us know the types of cholesterol

  1. LDL ( Bad Cholesterol): LDL stands for low-density lipoproteins. It is called the “bad” cholesterol because a high LDL level leads to a buildup of cholesterol in your arteries.
  2. HDL ( Good Cholesterol): HDL stands for high-density lipoproteins. It is called the “good” cholesterol because it carries cholesterol from other parts of your body back to your liver. Your liver then removes the cholesterol from your body.

Great Source of dietary cholesterol is egg

the research made in science lab found that 70 % of human who consumes 5 to 6 eggs every single day found there is no sign of LDL ( Bad Cholesterol ) in their body but the remaining 30 % of the population there were bit raise in LDL but this raise was not harmful to life.

Should you consume eggs on a daily base for muscles growth?

the answer for this is YES. but only if you are a normal and healthy living person.

protein from eggs is the best kind of protein to recovery muscle breakdown and get lean muscles.

Egg York more

  1. raise in Testosterone: As Eggs contain all the daily bases required nutrition consuming eggs on daily bases will keep you testosterone level normal.
  2. more lean muscles mass. : As you, all know that Eggs is the high and best quality of protein available it will help you in building and repairing your muscles mass quicker.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here