In This Blog We will see those top 5 best – perfect Shoulder workout exercise to make shoulder growth faster
Let’s Begin with exercises your gym guides is always ready to help you anytime. old blog post on shoulder workout 5 top
Shoulder Workout List
Here are top 8 perfect shoulder workout list that you need to perform on shoulder day to make you’re shoulder rotator cuff to look bigger and stronger.
- Alternative Dumbbell Press.
- Bent-over Lateral Raise.
- Seated Military Press.
- Behind the Neck Press.
- Side Dumbbell Lateral Raise.
- Barbell Front Raise.
- Low Pulley Raise.
- Alternative Front Raise.
1. Alternative shoulder Dumbbell Press.
- Hold a pair of weights in front of your shoulders, palms facing your body. (The start position should look like the top portion of the dumbbell curl.)
- f you have lower-back problems or are just starting out, do this move on a chair or bench that offers back support.
- Begin with less weight than you would use for overhead dumbbell presses; you can always adjust in your later sets.
- perform, shoulder press exercise with 3 sets of 15 reps.
2. Bent-over Lateral Raise.
- Stand up straight while holding a dumbbell in each hand and with an incline bench in front of you.
- While keeping your back straight and maintaining the natural arch of your back, lean forward until your forehead touches the bench in front of you. Let the arms hang in front of you perpendicular to the ground. The palms of your hands should be facing each other and your torso should be parallel to the floor. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping your torso forward and stationary, and the arms straight with a slight bend at the elbows, lift the dumbbells straight to the side until both arms are parallel to the floor. Exhale as you lift the weights. Caution: avoid swinging the torso or bringing the arms back as opposed to the side.
- After a one second contraction at the top, slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
- Repeat the recommended amount of repetitions.
3. Seated Military Press.
- Stand or sitting with feet shoulder-width apart and grip the bar with your fingertips, elbows pointing forward.
- Rest the bar on the front of your shoulders.
- Drop down into a shallow squat, centring your weight under the barbell.
- Press up through your heels.
- Drive the bar directly above your head until your arms are straight.
- Lower the bar down to your chest.
4. Behind the Neck Press.
- To begin, first set the bar on a rack that best matches your height. Once the correct height is chosen and the bar is loaded, step under the bar and place the back of your shoulders (slightly below the neck) across it.
- Hold on to the bar using both arms at each side and lift it off the rack by first pushing with your legs and at the same time straightening your torso.
- Step away from the rack and position your legs using a shoulder width medium stance with the toes slightly pointed out. Your back should be kept straight while performing this exercise. This will be your starting position.
- Elevate the barbell overhead by fully extending your arms while breathing out.
- Hold the contraction for a second and lower the barbell back down to the starting position by inhaling.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions 10 reps with 3 sets .
5. Side Dumbbell Lateral Raise.
- Pick a couple of dumbbells and stand with a straight torso and the dumbbells by your side at arms length with the palms of the hand facing you.
- While maintaining the torso in a stationary position (no swinging), lift the dumbbells to your side with a slight bend on the elbow and the hands slightly tilted forward . Continue to go up until you arms are parallel to the floor.
- Lower the dumbbells back down slowly to the starting position as you inhale.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions is 10 reps with 3 sets
6. Barbell Front Raise
- Allow your arms to hang straight down to mid thigh with the elbows extended. Your head should face forward, with your shoulders back and your chest up. Maintain a neutral spine and contract your abs to provide core support. This will be your starting position.
- Initiate the movement by flexing the shoulder, raising the weight straight out in front of you. Keep the elbows extended and the wrist neutral throughout the movement. Continue the upward movement of the arms until the barbell is just above shoulder height.
- At the top of the motion, pause briefly, and then slowly return to the starting position. .
- repeat this Shoulder workout for 10 reps with 3 sets
7. Low Pulley Raise
- Select a weight and hold the handle of the low pulley with your right hand.
- Bend at the waist until your torso is nearly parallel to the floor. Your legs should be slightly bent with your left hand placed on your lower left thigh. Your right arm should be hanging from your shoulder in front of you and with a slight bend at the elbow. This will be your starting position.
- Raise your right arm, elbow slightly bent, to the side until the arm is parallel to the floor and in line with your right ear. Breathe out as you perform this step.
- Slowly lower the weight back to the starting position as you breathe in.
- Repeat Shoulder workout for the recommended amount of repetitions and repeat the movement with the other arm. Shoulder workout
8. Alternative Front Raise.
- Pick a dumbbells and stand the dumbbells on front of your thighs at arms length with the palms of the hand facing your thighs.
- While maintaining the torso stationary (no swinging), lift the left dumbbell to the front with a slight bend on the elbow and the palms of the hands always facing down. Continue to go up until you arm is slightly above parallel to the floor.
- Now lower the dumbbell back down slowly to the starting position as you simultaneously lift the right dumbbell.
- Perform this shoulder front raise exercise for 3 sets of 15 reps.
Conclusion : –
This are the best top 8 shoulder workout for perfect advanced shoulder exercise that can make you shoulder rotator cuff look big / huge in size shoulder like a round shoulder perform this exericise once or twice a week for best results .
post credit to bodybuilding.com