On this International Women’s Day 2019, we share top 10 fitness and diet tips for a healthy Women’s.
1. Kick start your day with a big healthy breakfast.
Breakfast can make or break a diet because breakfast helps set the tone for the rest of the day. If you’re one of those people who think skipping breakfast is a good way to lose weight, think again. Eat clean and organic and try to stay away from processed meats and foods as much as possible.
2. Replace junk food with healthy snacking
The very first rule of maintaining a fit body is to remove unhealthy junk and oily food from their daily routine as it will affect your exercise routine and immune system. So switching to healthy snacking rich in protein, calcium, fats, carbs, minerals, and fiber will help in maintaining weight and reducing the risk of several diseases.
3. Do not cut out any food groups.
Aim to get 2 to 3 servings of lean protein, 3 servings of calcium, and 3 to 5 servings of healthy grains daily. Each meal (and some snacks) should include at least 1 fruit or vegetable.
4. Water for Life. Keep your body hydrated.
“When we exercise we lose a lot of sweat for which water is the best source that revives the body with immense energy for the day. Drinking water at regular intervals will help you avoid dehydration leading to a healthier you, ”
5. Cut out the carbs. ( Happy Women’s Day 2019 )
Women’s should avoid refined carb-rich foods like cookies, chocolates, honey, and white rice as they spike your blood sugar level, produce more insulin and increase the amount of fat in your body. Therefore the daily diet should extensively be rich in protein, calcium, and vitamins.
6. Go for a Complete body check-up once every 6-8 months.
Regular health exams and tests can help find problems before they start. They also can help find problems early, when your chances for treatment are better. As a woman, you need some special exams and screenings. Health check-up might include, a pelvic exam, pap smear, a clinical breast exam etc.
7. Women’s should Lift Weights. ( Happy Women’s Day 2019 )
You will be able to build good quality muscles with the help of strength training. And there will be less chance of injury. Besides, lifting heavy or challenging weight can help you to release all the negative energy that you may be carrying around. Here is blog post on 5 best exercise fr glutes (butt)
8. Women’s Get in Shape Slim Down.
Some people will tell you that summer bodies are built only in gyms — but we’re here to tell you that those people simply lack imagination. The way we look at it, we’re constantly burning calories. Simple changes to your daily routine can help you slim down without dieting. Making healthy choices, like eating breakfast and moving every day, is the first step to dropping the pounds and feeling energized.
9. Keep your stress levels down. ( Happy Women’s Day 2019 )
Stress is a sneaky culprit when it comes to weight gain. Feeling stressed may cause you to crave unhealthy foods like sweets, carbohydrates, and fats even when you aren’t actually hungry.
10. Choose to be around loving people.
We don’t always have a choice such as in work relationships but when we do have a choice such as in personal relationships — choosing to be around caring, supportive and accepting people will make you feel loved. If, when you have a choice, you consistently engage with unkind, judgmental or abusive people, the message you are sending to yourself is that you are not worth loving. Sharing love is the most fulfilling experience in life ( Happy Women’s Day 2019 ), but you need to be filled with love in order to have love to share. Learning to love yourself is what fills you with love. Women’s Day 2019
Happy and Healthy Women’s Day 2019. Let’s make it happen.
International women’s day 2019 fitness quotes
Here is a compilation of some inspirational quotes which you can share with the important women in your life: women’s day 2019
1. What seems impossible today will become your warm-up tomorrow!
2. Lifting weights doesn’t make women huge. But Cupcakes do!
3. I will not let age change me. I will change the way I age!
4. It’s easy to spot strong women. They are the ones who nail it in the gym!
5. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, NOT in the MUSCLES!
6. Life has its UPS and DOWNS…we call them SQUATS!
7. WORKOUT…Because it’s another day to become BETTER!
8. Your fitness is 100% mental! If your mind doesn’t push harder, your body goes nowhere!
9. Life is a battle. But, don’t worry, you’re gonna lift heavy and win it too!
10. When you start feeling the PAIN, that’s when EVERYTHING starts!