How to do the Perfect PushUp- A Step by Step Guide
How to do the Perfect PushUp- A Step by Step Guide . A Pushups is a basic where we dont need any heavy gym equipment. All we have to do pushup is by our own body weight. A Basic Push-up is an effective way to strengthen the chest and arm muscles, and can be easily scaled as you get stronger, and they can be done anywhere where there is a firm surface with enough space for you to stretch out flat in.
Learning Push-Up Basics
Assume a face-down position on the floor. Keep your feet together. Your weight should be on your chest. (as shown in the photo below .
- Position hands palms-down on the floor, Apart from width of your shoulder . They should be about next to your shoulders, with your elbows pointed towards your toes.
- you may also support yourself on your fists between the first and second knuckles for a greater challenge. If you are on a less forgiving surface, consider investing in some push up grips, (they look like handles you put on the floor).
Raise yourself using your arms.
- At this point, your weight should be supported by your hands and the balls of your feet.
- Make a straight line from your head to your heels, and contract your abdominals to keep your hips from sagging.
- This position is called a “plank,” which is used for other various exercises. This is the beginning and the end position of a single push up.
The type of push up that works best for you. There are 3 Typed of Pushups Workout namely
Will Discuss in brief about each Perfect pushups
- Regular : Your hands should be slightly wider than your shoulders. This works both your arms and your chest. This Regular pushups is best for Beginner who have problem in Lefting His Body Weight. Therefore Regular Pushups is Effective in Chest, Biceps ,Shoulder workout .
- Diamond : Put your hands close together in a diamond shape, keep them directly under your chest. This will require you to engage your arms much more than a standard push up. The Diamond Pushup is Very Effective on you Triceps to build bulk body, normally Diamond pushups is very hard for beginner but slow as you arm get stronger you can easily do this pushups.
- Wide-arm : Place your hands a good way’s out from your shoulders. This version mostly works the chest and requires less strength in the arms. This Wider arm pushups also help in back workout(lats workout).
This are this tips for Pushups Workout. Hope it Help you